About Me

My photo
I am a student currently attending the California School of Culinary Arts Le Cordon Bleu Program in Pasadena, CA. I love to cook and I love to eat and I love to entertain... Next step is to graduate and open a place I can call my own... to entertain and serve YOU!

View of Fire from Pasadena

View of Fire from Pasadena
My thoughts go out to the families and firemen affected by the fire!

Tony in Uniform

Tony in Uniform
Fat and Happy Chef to be

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

13 Followers.... Yeah Baby!

Just wanted to note and thank all of you for being such good friends and for following me! If you want to pass this on to more folks please feel free! I would love to see this thing grow into a Julie and Julia thingy! What fun! :)

Cheers all!

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chef

Chef
Tony, Nigel and Chef