About Me

My photo
I am a student currently attending the California School of Culinary Arts Le Cordon Bleu Program in Pasadena, CA. I love to cook and I love to eat and I love to entertain... Next step is to graduate and open a place I can call my own... to entertain and serve YOU!

View of Fire from Pasadena

View of Fire from Pasadena
My thoughts go out to the families and firemen affected by the fire!

Tony in Uniform

Tony in Uniform
Fat and Happy Chef to be

Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday August 31st - TEST DAY

Okay all! You have to think good thoughts for me this afternoon! I am getting ready for our test today in Intro to Culinary. When I get there we have a three part test that starts with a written test. In the written test we get to answer questions about terms, measurements, recipes that we have to write from memory and fun stuff like that. Then we move on to the timed knife cut section. It is amazing how hard that can be when you are timed! Then its off to the practical portion of the test which is where the teacher lists products on the board that we are to prepare from memory. It is always such a fun type of test. The pressure!!!! AAARRRGGGHHH! Can't it be Tuesday yet?

Anyways, I will let you all know what the test is like tonight when I get home! Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chef

Chef
Tony, Nigel and Chef